Thursday, April 12, 2012

Introduction To MacKenzie Winchester

Hi everyone!!! I am MacKenzie Winchester! My traits are Family-Oriented, Hopeless Romantic, Neat, Great Kisser, and Genius! My astrological sign is Scorpio! My favorite color is Blue, favorite food is Sushi, and favorite music is Country! I decided to do the 100 baby challenge! I am also a VERY smiley, happy person :) I only have 3 family members... My dad died so I am left with my mother, my older sister, and twin brother... My sister is jealous of me because she can't have kids... So my mother and brother is encouraging me to do this challenge! And my father :)
 This is my everyday clothes! :D
 My formal clothes! :)
 My sleepwear ;)
My athletic clothes!
And my swimwear! :D
This is my home in Bridgeport! I leave right outside the city :)
The first floor!
The second floor! :D
Well that is all for now! Peace out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment